I have paid my order by card, but I'm not sure has the transaction gone through…?
Following the payment, you are redirected back to the Store page, where you receive a confirmation about the result of the payment.
You can see the notification: The payment was successful!
If you click on the „Back”, or on the “Cancel”, or on „Refresh” buttons of the browser on the bank’s payment page, or close/leave the browser window before you could be redirected to the store, the payment will qualify as unsuccessful.
I would like to add more items to my order
We're sorry that it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it.
If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
Why is my card declined?
There are several most common reasons why your card may be declined, if you are an international customer:
- You have not entered your billing address correctly. The billing address is where your card was registered and it has to match the records of your bank (which issued the card), or your payment may be declined. The billing address may be different from the shipping address.
The shipping address is where you would like your order to be delivered.
- You have not entered the CV2 correctly. CV2 are the last three digits at the back of your card (the secure number of your card).
This is also a very common mistake, which leads to invalid payment.
- You have not entered your 3D secure check correctly. The 3D secure code means that your card is protected by a password and on the last step of the payment process you will be prompted to enter your password. Make sure you enter it correctly, or your payment will be unsuccessful.
- Sometimes a card may be declined just because you are ordering from a website, which is in a different country from your own, especially if this is the first time you buy. This does not mean that there is something wrong with the website, or with your card, but some banks stop these payments, because they think it might be a fraud and somebody from a different country is trying to use your card. Unfortunately, we are unable to do anything in that case to resolve the issue and you have to contact your bank to authorise the payment. Just explain to them that is not a fraud, but a genuine payment, made by yourself.
- Another reason for transaction failure is insufficient funds in your debit card.
Where can I see my orders?
You can see your orders history in your account: Login - View Profile - Shopper Information - Your orders.
I forgot my password/username and can not reset it...
To reset your password, you need to submit the token in order to verify that the request was legitimate.
Click on the link “Lost password?” or “Forgot your username?” in the Login or Register menu, enter the e-mail address for your account.
A verification token will be sent to your e-mail.
Click on the link which you got in a letter, insert the token and then insert a new password/username.
Log in the site using your new password/username.