Oil against cellulite
Anti-cellulite massage oil 'Juniperberry' - suitable for a continuous massage. It is very good for dry skin.
Massage oil extracted from juniperberry fruit. The base oil consists of sesame and grape seed oils. Sesame oil has warming effect while grape seed oil is good for pores and fatty secretion. To this base are dissolved juniperberry, white pine, lemon and lavender essential oils.
Juniperberry anti-cellulite massage oil is very good for continuous massaging so that it penetrates completely into the skin and warms it up. This oil has proved its qualities and has successfully been used for several years for individually as well as professionally done massage.
How to massage - Instructions
How to massage? When? How long?
Here are some general rules to bear in mind when making a massage of the whole body or parts of it.
- Start with light and stroking motions to prepare the body for the massage.
- Then you can make the motions stronger but nor rude.
- Start from the lower parts of the body and go to the upper parts, massaging first the front and then the back side of each area.
- Massage with strong motions from down to upwards and with light, stroking motions from up to down.
- Massage first the toes, toe pads and feet because all the internal organs are projected over them. Massaging their reflect points improves their general activities. This is a good start.
All above rules are valid for anti-cellulite massage too but there are some peculiarities.
- Start from the calf with a gentle massage.
- The essential massage follows the sequence: back side of the thighs, then their inner side, buttocks and hip.
- The front side of thighs and tummy follows. If it is necessary massage the upper inner area of arms.
- Start with stroking and rubbing motions, then squeeze and apply pressure with the palms, clutch and pinch with fingers; apply circular massaging in one or other direction.
- Duration of each of these motions is different and depends on each individual case